In this article, we have tried our best to provide the solution as to how to renew your passport. Get to know as to how to renew a Montenegrin passport besides getting to know the eligibility criteria/documents required / application processing time & other things.
Keep scrolling the page to know more:
Renewing a Montenegrin passport is now not a problem at all as you will be able to do it by either going to the passport office to get the passport application form, but this is possible only when you are in Montenegro.
However, let us say that you are not in Montenegro, then the nationals of Montenegro can very well approach the Montenegro embassy in the country they reside to renew the passport. And one should make it a point to remember that they can renew their Montenegrin passport only when they are citizens of Montenegro.
Who is eligible to get the Montenegrin passport renewed?
- The applicant has to hold a recently issued or a current passport
- And the applicant’s age should be 18 years or more than that
List of documents required renewing Montenegrin Passport:
- Current or the recently issued Montenegrin passport
- Original identity card
- Marriage certificate (applicable only to a few people)
- 2 recent colour photographs
- Fee receipt
Process to get the Montenegrin passport renewed:
- Head to the passport office to download the passport application renewal form
- Or one may also download the form from the official passport website
- Fill the passport application form correctly
- Attach the documents that are required & which have also been listed in this article
- Next step would be to submit both the application form and the documents to the passport office
- Do not forget that you will have to go in – person to submit the application form
- Once this is done, pay the passport fee or the processing fee in cash or using a debit/credit card
- When the form has been successfully submitted, you would receive the passport application number
- This number will be found on the acknowledgement receipt that you get once the form is submitted
- Use the passport application number & schedule an appointment
- This appointment would be useful when giving the biometric details
- These details would include fingerprint / signature / photograph
Montenegrin passport application processing time:Sponsored Links
Usually, it takes about 20 working days to get a Montenegrin passport renewed. But the time taken, would actually depend on the number of applicants & the documents that you have submitted.
Download the Montenegrin passport application form:
- To download the Montenegrin passport application form, you will have to click on the following link-http://www.mvpei.gov.me/en/sections/consular-affairs/consular-functions/Travel-documents/
- However, if you wish to know more about the Montenegrin passport or wish to have your doubts cleared regarding this passport, click on the following link to be directed to the official site – http://www.mvpei.gov.me/en/ministry