Now the citizens of Estonia will be able to apply for an Estonian passport in the fast track service or the expedited service either at the Service Offices in Estonia or at the Foreign Representative offices in other countries.
Learn how to apply for an Estonian passport in expedited procedure.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for an Estonian passport using the expedited service?
- To apply for an Estonian passport in the expedited procedure, the applicant has to be a citizen of Estonia
- The applicant has to hold the passport as well
Documents required to get the Estonian passport in expedited procedure:
- Proof of identity
- Marriage certificate, it is applicable to a few applicants only
- 1 colour recent photograph
- Fee receipt
Procedure to apply for an Estonian passport in expedited procedure:
- To get an Estonian passport using the expedited service, one will have to schedule an appointment at the Service Offices
- The applicant will have to wait for the appointment at the Service Office to be confirmed
- Once the appointment is confirmed, you will have to go to the Service Office
- You will also have to carry the documents to the office
- When you reach there, you would be required to fill the passport application form
- Attach the documents that are required to get the passport issued
- These documents have been listed in this article as well
- You will then have to pay the passport fee or the processing charges
- Fee can be paid in cash or transferred online
- You may also opt for the payment of the fee with the help of a credit or a debit card
- Once the above formalities are completed, the applicant must submit the form along with the documents at the office
- When the passport application form has been submitted, the applicant has to give the bio – metric details to the authorities
- These bio – metric details include finger prints / signature / photograph
- The Estonian passports issued via the expedited service are given only to those applicants who already have an Estonian passport
- When you wish to get the passport, you will have to apply for it only at the Tallin Services Offices
- Another thing is that you will have to not only apply but also collect the passport from the Services Offices
Estonian passport fee when using expedited service:
When an applicant has applied for an Estonian passport in the expedited procedure, the passport fee or the processing charge is € 58.
Estonian passport application processing time in the expedited service
To get the passport issued in the expedited procedure, the applicant will have to wait for about 2 days as the passport is issued only when all the documents have been submitted & the procedures followed.
If you wish to clarify your doubts or have some more information on the Estonian passports then you may click on the link mentioned here as you will be directed to the official website – https://www.politsei.ee/en/teenused/isikut-toendavad-dokumendid/eesti-kodaniku-pass/Sponsored Links