The nationals of Belarus can get their passports renewed either at the Ministry of Internal Affairs when in Belarus or at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs when they are in some other country. But to get the Belarusian passport renewed, the applicant should also have a recently issued or a current passport.
Learn how to renew your Belarusian passport in this article apart from getting to know the documents required / complete procedure/processing time/application form download link. In addition to this, the applicant has to keep the fact in mind that the passport will be renewed according to the age of the applicant.
It means that if the applicant is under the age of 18 then they will have to renew their passport in the child passport group & if the applicant’s age is above 18 years then their passports will be renewed in the adult passport category.
Read on to know more about the renewal process of a Belarusian passport.
List of documents to be submitted to get a Belarusian passport renewed:
- Current or the recently issued passport
- Birth certificate
- Identity proof
- Marriage certificate
- 4 recent colour photographs
- Fee receipt
- Parent’s identification documents / parental consent / parent’s marriage certificate (these documents are to be submitted when applying for a child Belarusian passport renewal)
Steps to renew a Belarusian passport:
- To have the Belarusian passport renewed, the applicant has to fill a passport renewal application form
- This form is available at the official website of the passport issuing authority
- Once the form has been filled correctly, attach the documents that are required to get the passport issued
- The applicant should not forget to get the passport renewal application form has to be printed on an A 4 size paper
- Next step would be to pay the fee in cash
- One can also select debit / credit card to pay the passport renewal charges
- At the time your passport application form has been successfully submitted, you would receive the acknowledgement
- On this acknowledgement, you will get passport application number
- Use this number & schedule an appointment to provide the bio – metric details
- Finger prints / photograph / signature form a part of this bio – metric data
- The applicant has to understand the fact that they have to provide the bio – metric details to the concerned authorities in order to get the passport renewed
Belarusian passport renewal application processing time:
One will have to wait for about 15 to 20 business days to get the Belarusian passport renewed. And one must see to it that the renewal application form has been filled completely & correctly.
However, the time taken to renew a Belarusian passport would depend on the number of applications received by the passport office.
Download Belarusian passport renewal application form:
If you wish to download Belarusian passport renewal application form or clarify some doubts about the said passport, click on the link mentioned here to be directed to the official website – http://mvd.gov.by/en/main.aspxSponsored Links