Basically, the citizens of Belarus are given a Belarusian passport so that they can travel to other countries easily. These passports are issued by none other than the Ministry of Internal Affairs when the citizens apply for a passport in Belarus. However, if the nationals of Belarus apply for a passport in other countries, then they will have to approach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to have the passport issued.
Moreover, all the nationals of Belarus are given a passport when they clear the verification process. The government also encourages the citizens especially the ones who have turned 14 to get a passport at the earliest. A Belarusian passport can be seen sporting blue cover.
In addition to this, depending on the age of the applicant, a citizen shall be given the passport; as in people under the age of 18 are issued child passport while the ones who are more than 18 years old get an adult passport.
Read this article to know how to apply for a Belarusian passport.
Documents to be submitted to get a Belarusian passport:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of identity
- Marriage certificate (applicable to a few applicants)
- 4 recent colour photographs
- Fee receipt
- Parent’s identification documents / their marriage certificate & parental consent is required apart from the above stated documents for a child Belarusian passport
Procedure to apply for a Belarusian passport:
- If any one wishes to get a Belarusian passport, they will have to get a passport application form from the official website
- See to it that the form is filled completely
- Attach the documents that have to be submitted to get the Belarusian passport issued
- One will be required to take the print out of the application form
- Do not forget to take the application form on an A 4 size paper
- The applicant has to go in – person at the passport office to submit the passport application form
- Next step would be to pay the fee using a debit or a credit card
- You may also pay the passport fee in cash
- When the form has been successfully submitted, then the applicant will receive the passport application number on an acknowledgement
- With this passport application number, one can book an appointment regarding the bio – metric details
- These details have to be provided if you wish to get the passport issued at the earliest
- Finger prints / photograph / signature come under these set of details
Belarusian passport application processing time:
It would take about 15 to 20 working days to have the Belarusian passport issued when the documents submitted are in the correct order & when the verification process is completed.
Download Belarusian passport application form:
To download the Belarusian passport application form or get more information on the passport, click on – http://mvd.gov.by/en/main.aspx to be directed to the official site.Sponsored Links